Arrange marriage versus love marriage, which one is better?

Assalamualaikum and hello world.



Today is the last day for the assignment. So, what is the best? Arrange marriage or love marriage? Well, in my own opinion, if I were given two options, I will more to arrange marriage due to several reasons.

First and foremost because of I am the only girl and the youngest in the siblings. What my parent’s decision, I know it is the best for me. So, I will accept my parent’s choice gladly.

The second reason is Allah’s bless is depends on parent’s bless. In this case, there will be more Baraka if we follow whatever they said because they are older than us and they know a lot of things than us.

 Allah also said in al-Quran,

Ar-Rum:21


And among His Signs (is) that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you love and mercy. Indeed, in that surely (are) Signs for a people who reflect. (Ar Rum: 21). Click here for the source. 

And He also said that,

Al-Baqarah:216

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. (Al baqarah: 216). Click here for the source.

So, we as children must follow whatever parents said to us. Take it as challenge because parents always right and they know what the best for us. Marriage after love also can get more of Baraka. See you then. Bye bye.

No comments